Plan B – Part 2


It’s all go today at Aspire.

After the international crew decided not to sign, they got a call from a Medinah Company representative advising them to sign. I got an email telling me this about ten minutes ago.

I emailed back suggesting they call the Medinah Company representative because this person may have been obliged to say that in writing but they may say differently off the record. Since it is the same person that advised against signing about an hour ago, hence is entirely likely.

But if that is not what’s going on, what *is* going on?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s